CLB Sprint Classic Postponed Due To Inclement Weather

Today’s inclement weather has forced the organizers of the Clevonte Lodge-Bean Sprint Classic to postponed the event until Sunday May 5th, 2024, due to the bad weather.

Registration will be reopened and close on May 4th at 9pm.

Stay tuned to TNN News for further updates on the sporting event.

Any content which is considered unsuitable, unlawful, or offensive, includes personal details, advertises or promotes products, services or websites, or repeats previous comments will be removed.

User comments posted on this website are solely the views and opinions of the comment writer and are not a representation of or reflection of the opinions of TNN or its staff.

TNN reserves the right to remove, edit or censor any comments.

TNN accepts no liability and will not be held accountable for the comments made by users.