“The Bermuda Police Service (BPS) would like to advise that the Criminal Records Office and Vetting Office has now reopened to walk-in customers.
However in light of current COVID-19 safety precautions, we would like to encourage residents in need of a criminal record check to still submit their request via the following process where possible.
1. Visit the official BPS website and fully complete application SF39 at: http://www.bermudapolice.bm/sites/default/files/Criminal Records Application Form SF39.pdf<http://www.bermudapolice.bm/sites/default/files/Criminal%20Records%20Application%20Form%20SF39.pdf>.
2. Include all supporting documentation.
3. Provide proof of payment.
4. Before submitting all relevant documentation, please refer to the application guidance notes at: http://www.bermudapolice.bm/sites/default/files/Criminal Records Application Guidance Notes.pdf<http://www.bermudapolice.bm/sites/default/files/Criminal%20Records%20Application%20Guidance%20Notes.pdf>.
a. If the submission is on behalf of a local registered charity, please refer to these guidance notes as well: http://www.bermudapolice.bm/sites/default/files/FAQ – Charity Applications for Police Records Check.pdf<http://www.bermudapolice.bm/sites/default/files/FAQ%20-%20Charity%20Applications%20for%20Police%20Records%20Check.pdf>.
5. Finally, please scan and email the completed paperwork to email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>.
———————————————————————————————Any content which is considered unsuitable, unlawful, or offensive, includes personal details, advertises or promotes products, services or websites, or repeats previous comments will be removed.
User comments posted on this website are solely the views and opinions of the comment writer and are not a representation of or reflection of the opinions of TNN or its staff.
TNN reserves the right to remove, edit or censor any comments.
TNN accepts no liability and will not be held accountable for the comments made by users.