On November 15, at 6.30 p.m., the Premier & Minister of Finance, the Hon. David Burt, JP, MP, will host a community engagement meeting to discuss the Government’s recently delivered 2022 Throne Speech. Premier Burt will be joined by the Minister of Health, the Hon. Kim Wilson and the Minister of Education, the Hon. Diallo Rabain.
The community conversation takes place at the Warwick Workman’s Club and will invite discussion on a variety of initiatives that are outlined in the 2022 Throne Speech. These include, but are not limited to:
- The Cost of Living and the Cost-of-Living Commission;
- Securing Additional Tourism investment for Bermuda;
- Increasing affordable housing;
- A fairer Social Insurance system;
- Reducing mortgage costs;
- The next steps in Education Reform;
- The formation of the Education Authority;
- The First 1,000 Days Project for Children; and
- The use of Blockchain Technology on the Health Professional Registration Process
The community engagement meeting will be hosted by Mr. Qian Dickinson, and residents are encouraged to attend to learn more about the policies that affect their lives.
Tuesday’s meeting will also be carried via TNN’s FaceBook page.
Any content which is considered unsuitable, unlawful, or offensive, includes personal details, advertises or promotes products, services or websites, or repeats previous comments will be removed.
User comments posted on this website are solely the views and opinions of the comment writer and are not a representation of or reflection of the opinions of TNN or its staff.
TNN reserves the right to remove, edit or censor any comments.
TNN accepts no liability and will not be held accountable for the comments made by users.