The Ministry of Public Works wishes to update the public on the following advisories:
- Southampton: Lighthouse Road will be reopened for traffic this Saturday, 27 August.
- Middle Road will remain with a one-lane closure at that junction.
- Smith’s: Harrington Sound Road pull hole near Town Hill has been paved and reopened. Three more pull holes down Harrington Sound Road are to be completed next week, and traffic lights will remain up.
- Devonshire: North Shore Road Closure still in place for next week; Old Military Road east end still closed & Parson’s lane one lane closure still in place next week.
- St. Georges: Mullet Bay one-lane closure is still in place for next week.
- St. David’s: Tommy Fox Road one-lane closure will still be in place next week.
Any content which is considered unsuitable, unlawful, or offensive, includes personal details, advertises or promotes products, services or websites, or repeats previous comments will be removed.
User comments posted on this website are solely the views and opinions of the comment writer and are not a representation of or reflection of the opinions of TNN or its staff.
TNN reserves the right to remove, edit or censor any comments.
TNN accepts no liability and will not be held accountable for the comments made by users.