The Ministry of Public Works is advising of the following Christmas Boxing Day and New Year’s Day trash collection dates.
For the week of December 27th:
- Monday’s waste will be collected on Wednesday.
- Tuesday’s waste will be collected on Thursday.
- Wednesday’s waste will be collected on Friday.
- Thursday and Friday’s waste will be collected on Sunday, January 2nd.
For the week of January 3rd, the collection schedule is as follows:
- Monday’s waste will be collected on Tuesday.
- Tuesday’s waste will be collected on Wednesday.
- Wednesday’s waste will be collected on Thursday.
- Thursday’s waste will be collected on Friday, and Friday’s will be collected on Saturday.
Recycling for the west will be collected on Thursday, December 30th and for the east on Friday, December 31st.
Please place your garbage and recyclables out for collection on your assigned day only.
Public drop-off hours for the Tynes Bay Waste Facility will be as follows:
- Christmas Day (December 25, 2021): CLOSED
- Boxing Day (December 26, 2021): 7 am – 7 pm
- Christmas Day Observance (27 December 2021): 9 am – 12 pm
- Boxing Day Observance (28 December 2021): 9 am – 12 pm
- News Year’s Day (January 1, 2021): 9 am -12 pm
The Christmas Tree Collection schedule will be as follows:
- Western parishes: All areas west of Tee Street will be collected on Saturday, January 15, 2022
- Eastern parishes: All areas east of Tee Street, including Pembroke Parish, will be collected on Saturday, January 22, 2022
To download the Garbage and Recycling Schedule or more waste management information, please visit the Bermuda Government’s Garbage and Recycling page. You may also join Waste Management onwww.facebook.com/recyclebermuda.———————————————————————————————-Any content which is considered unsuitable, unlawful, or offensive, includes personal details, advertises or promotes products, services or websites, or repeats previous comments will be removed.
User comments posted on this website are solely the views and opinions of the comment writer and are not a representation of or reflection of the opinions of TNN or its staff.
TNN reserves the right to remove, edit or censor any comments.
TNN accepts no liability and will not be held accountable for the comments made by users.