The Bermuda Police Service (BPS) would like to advise that the Criminal Records Office and Vetting Office are temporarily closed to walk-in customers until further notice.
The BPS apologises for any inconvenience this may cause. Efforts are underway to reopen both offices to the public as soon as possible.
While the two offices are temporarily closed for in person visits, residents in need of a criminal record check can still submit their request via the following process.
1. Visit the official BPS website and fully complete application SF39 at: http://www.bermudapolice.bm/sites/default/files/Criminal Records Application Form SF39.pdf.
2. Include all supporting documentation.
3. Provide proof of payment.
4. Before submitting all relevant documentation, please refer to the application guidance notes at: http://www.bermudapolice.bm/sites/default/files/Criminal Records Application Guidance Notes.pdf.
a. If the submission is on behalf of a local registered charity, please refer to these guidance notes as well: http://
www.bermudapolice.bm/sites/default/files/FAQ – Charity Applications for Police Records Check.pdf.
5. Finally, please scan and email the completed paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org.
———————————————————————————————Any content which is considered unsuitable, unlawful, or offensive, includes personal details, advertises or promotes products, services or websites, or repeats previous comments will be removed.
User comments posted on this website are solely the views and opinions of the comment writer and are not a representation of or reflection of the opinions of TNN or its staff.
TNN reserves the right to remove, edit or censor any comments.
TNN accepts no liability and will not be held accountable for the comments made by users.